Enjoy The Benefits of Black Seed Oil
*Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Bottles may differ slightly.
Australian Made Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil contains significant proportions of: Vitamins, Amino Acids, Minerals, Volatile Oils and Essential Fatty Acids.
Sehha has been established as a specialised Black Seed Oil boutique, to bring to the world Black Seed Oil in its premium form. We primarily focus on delivering first class Black Seed Oil: artisanally cold pressed, fresh, natural and chemical free. We ship worldwide and we have fulfilment warehouses in the UK. All UK orders are now despatched directly from the UK at a domestic flat rate.
Our Black Seed Oil at Sehha naturally and effectively helps support your total health and wellbeing including:
- helps heart and cardiovascular health
- supports kidney health
- supports liver health
- increases cognitive functions and abilities
- helps reduce anxiety and better mental health
- sharpens memory
- helps increase fertility
How to Use Black Seed Oil
There are a number of ways you can take black seed oil depending on the benefits you're looking for. Black Seed Oil is typically ingested orally twice a day. It can however be used in other ways too!
- Drop it into your tea or coffee - Depending on your choice of morning beverage, you can drop your morning dosage right into your coffee
- Be brave, have it straight - If you're a Black Seed Oil pro you'll likely just drop it right into your mouth and maybe wash it down with a glass of water. While it might be an acquired taste at first, most of our clients ingest the oil straight.
- Mix it with honey - Some studies have found that Black Seed Oil in combination with honey may have some serious benefits for your immune system
- Have a green smoothie - Packed full of nutrients, take your green smoothie to the next level by adding your daily dosage of Black Seed Oil
- Apply it to your skin - If you have skin ailments or are looking to minimise your hairloss, apply Black Seed Oil directly to your affected area
To get the most out of your Black Seed Oil you'll want to have it twice a day continuously but no less than 3 months.
Highest Quality Black Seed Oil
There's no compromise on quality
Our Black Seed Oil is natural, chemical free and pressed to the highest standards by us. We produce in sustainable batches to ensure we deliver premium, uncompromised quality Black Seed Oil, each and every time. Our pressing and packaging is done entirely in Perth, Western Australia, in-house, without any third-party involvement and without the use of chemicals or additives.